Hello! On February 9th I was nominated for this cute little award by Rendz @ Reading With Rendz! I’m very happy she chose me because she has such a great blog, with funny yet informative reviews and many other types of interesting posts. If you’re following me, you probably have heard about her a million times (I’m always saying how awesome she is haha) but if you still don’t follow her, here’s the link!
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
Here are the rules:
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
1. What is a book that brings up a good memory?
I’d probably have to say Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, because it’s the book I usually take whenever I have a long flight, so it’s seen some great places! I bought it in Edinburgh and have taken it to the United States and Madrid!
2. Do you have a person with whom you can fangirl/boy with at anytime of the day?
Yes! I have several people, actually 🙂 Two of my closest friends share my love for books and they’ll patiently listen to me ramble on about the latest book I’ve read, knowing I’ll do the same for them! It’s great.
3. You can wish yourself into any fictional world you want, but you must leave behind this life (family, friends and books!) Would you do it and if so, where would you go?
Well, I probably wouldn’t do it, but if I did, I’d love to go to the Wizarding World! Not just Hogwarts, but just living in a world were magic exists would be amazing. I probably wouldn’t want to leave everything behind so I wouldn’t do it 😦 I’m pretty fond of everything I have in this life.
This was hard because I feel like so many blogs deserve this and I didn’t know who to choose! Anyway, here they are:
Princess @ Royal Reader
Renuka @ Past Bedtime Blog
Tiana @ The Book Raven
Puput @ Sparkling Letters
Olga @ Olga’s Oddish Obsession
Hannah @ The Book Thief Without Words
Ellie @ Ellie’s Bookshelf
Emma @ Emma Reads
- Why do you blog?
- Which lesser-known book would you recommend to everyone?
- Can you see any books right now, as you’re typing this post? Tell us about them!