Hey! I didn’t get to read as many books or post as many reviews as I hoped to do this month, but the books I did read were pretty awesome!
- 33 Razones para volver a verte – My very first ever NA book! It was nothing special, but it was fun and easy to read… I’ll do a review in Booktalk form in just a few days!
- The Thousandth Floor – A book I’d been waiting to read for a while, and I finally sat down and read it, and it. Was. Awesome! If you want, you can check out my review.
- This Song Will Save Your Life – I’d heard so many good things about this book, and I wasn’t disappointed! A very emotional review is coming on Sunday.
- Future Leaders of Nowhere – I got an ARC of this beautiful, beautiful book and flew through it! It’s releasing on March 15th, and I’m publishing my review on March 13th, so stay tuned! I loved it.
February Blog Posts
- Discussion: Slut Shaming in YA – This post was pretty succesful and if you haven’t checked it out yet, you should totally join the conversation!
- Book Personality Challenge – You have probably heard of the MBTI personality types, and in this post we’re talking about INFPs (me) and some fictional characters!
- #WeAreTOG February: Dorian – In which I fangirl over Dorian Havilliard, discuss some quotes and put forward my fancasts.
My plans for March
I have a bunch of books I want to read this month, but I’m pretty sure I won’t have the time… I’m going on a trip to Germany at the end of the month! I started Winter last Saturday, but since it’s so big I didn’t get to finish it. Here’s my TBR for the month:
Not very ambitious, so I hope I’ll get to finish a couple of these books, at least!