I’m so happy! The lovely Tiana @ The Book Raven nominated me for the Liebster Award, which is amazing, because I’d never participated in this type of thing before! Tiana is super sweet and has a really cool blog, so you should totally check her out. Thanks again, Tiana! I’m excited 🙂
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers who you think deserve the award.
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them!
- Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer.
1. When and why did you first create your blog?
I first created my blog just three months ago, in October 2016 – around the 15th I think! I’d been admiring bookstagram from afar and I thought it would be great to join the community. It was great.
2. If you could be painted by anyone, who would it be and why?
I’d probably have to go with Salvador Dalí. Weird, I know, but I’d love to see how a person with such an interesting view of the world would see me.
3. What is the most recent movie you watched and what did you think?
I watched Brooklyn last night and I really liked it. It was very emotional and as always, I loved Saoirse Ronan’s acting.
4. Go to page 76 in your current read, describe the first character you see in words without telling who the person is, how does this character make you feel?
I’m not on page 76 yet so I’m grabbing one of my last reads! This person is funny and sweet, but deeply hurt and broken. I love them. They make me happy and I just want to wrap them in a blanket.
5. If you could befriend any type of monster which monster would you choose and why?
I’d choose a monster who could fly, so it could carry me around and travel with me.
6. What scent reminds you of home?
Well, I guess the smell of the spices we put on food here in Spain is the most obvious. There’s also the smell of my mom’s favorite cologne.
7. What is the name of one of your favorite places to eat? What do you usually order there?
I love 100 montaditos, which has 100 different Spanish “tapas” with bread. I usually order one ham montadito and one with bacon. They’re really good!
8. What is the most memorable experience to you, that has come about because of blogging?
I don’t really know, I haven’t been around much! It’s not a single experience, but seeing how big and kind the blogging community is was really surprising and made me happy.
9. What issues are you most curious about?
I like to learn about all kinds of equality, both in our modern-day world and in the past.
10. Who is someone that has been there for you, no matter what? Take some me time to thank that person. You know they love you!
If I were to thank all the people who have been there for me, this would take up a lot of space! If I have to choose one person, I choose my best friend. Thank you for sticking with me, I know I’m annoying sometimes 🙂
11. What is something you never would have learned if it wasn’t for books?
Well… English! I mostly learned this language by reading Young Adult books. There were other things, of course, but books were essential in the widening of my vocabulary. Apart from that, books have taught me many things, like altruism or empathy 🙂
1. Find a book on your bookshelf that has had a big impact on your life, then tell us why.
2. When did you start reading books for fun?
3. What is the most important thing on your desk right now?
4. What is the one thing you love doing the most?
5. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
6. What are your views on the 2016 USA election?
7. Which is your favorite bookish blog?
8. Do you use social media to put your blog out there? If so, which platforms do you use?
9. Which of all the posts you have ever published is your favorite? Why?
10. How many languages do you speak?
11. Do you consider yourself a feminist?